OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIAL COVID-19 TERMS & CONDITIONS
During the current challenges of trading, we are operating the following considerations for ordering.
- Orders cannot be cancelled within 7 days of your delivery/collection date.
- No alterations can be made to your orders after you have placed your order.
- If we are out of stock of a specific item, we reserve the right to either substitute or give you a refund for the item.
Your understanding in this regard is appreciated.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE
Fruity Tooty takes your legal rights and considerations very seriously. These Terms & Conditions are here to protect our customers. If you have any other queries or concerns regarding your use of this website or these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected]
This site is owned, operated and provided by:
Fruity Tooty Fresh Foods
1 Pebble Lane
Direct line: 01296 435508
VAT Reg. No: 630 622 571
Fruity Tooty owns the copyright in all of the information and documentation contained on this website and therefore these terms and conditions have been set by Fruity Tooty.
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions that follow. Please read them carefully. By proceeding to browse and use this website you are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions, which together with our Privacy and Cookies Statement set out below govern Fruity Tooty relationship with you with regards to your use of this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please leave this website immediately.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this website. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any website accessible via a hyperlink from this website.
Please note that this website is intended for Fruity Tooty members in the United Kingdom only. This site is not applicable to Fruity Tooty members who are residents of other countries as the law in other countries may restrict the distribution of the information available on this website.
To avoid doubt, none of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the United Kingdom.
Fruity Tooty reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. If these terms and conditions change in any way, we will post an updated version on this page. Amendments to these terms and conditions will apply to your use of this website and by continuing to use the website after such changes you are deemed to have agreed with these amendments.
Fruity Tooty also reserves the right to remove or cease to supply any information or service contained on this website. In the event that removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for this removal.
Prices and details of services posted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. All services are subject to availability and we give no guarantees in this regard.
AVAILABILITY & ACCESS
Fruity Tooty tries to ensure that this website access is uninterrupted and error free. However, due to the nature of the internet the website is provided on an “as available” basis.
Fruity Tooty will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time for any period.Fruity Tooty will not be liable for loss or damage arising if this website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, the rights in the information, documentation, designs, pictures, logos, photographs and other content of this website are owned by or licensed to Fruity Tooty. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not use any material on this website in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in it.
You may view, download and print individual pages or documents from this website which you may then use, copy or reproduce for your own internal non-profit making purposes, provided you keep intact any copyright and other proprietary notices.
However, under no circumstances are you permitted to download, copy, reproduce, modify, redistribute, republish, display, post, transmit or extract any part of this website with a view to profit or gain. In addition, you must not sell or distribute any of the material on this website to third parties who are not members of Fruity Tooty, whether for monetary payment or otherwise.
If you copy, download or print any part of this website in breach of the terms and conditions, your right to use this website will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Any personal information supplied by you to Fruity Tooty will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
If you supply personal data via this website, you will be told how this data will be used at that point. Through your use of this website, you agree that personal information that is provided will be dealt with according to our Privacy and Cookies Statement.
If you have any questions regarding the Data Protection Act 1998 or Fruity Tooty Privacy and Cookies Statement, please contact Fruity Tooty.
Subject to the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Statement, Fruity Tooty will monitor use of this website and this information will be used by Fruity Tooty for internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory or self-regulatory organisation.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (including any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information and documentation), including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This website has been established in England and as such is always governed under English Law. In the event of a dispute, relevant parties should submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links from our website to third party websites are provided purely for your convenience and such links do not constitute an endorsement, affiliation or authorisation by Fruity Tooty with respect to such third-party websites. When you activate these links, you will leave our website.
We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on third party websites or the availability of these websites and we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using these websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website.
You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
Fruity Tooty cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
ACCEPTABLE USE STANDARDS
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation, for example ‘spam’.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of any material which is: defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, sexually explicit, promotes discrimination or harassment based on sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, age, religion or disability, infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person, is likely to deceive any person, is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party (for example, the duty of confidence), is threatening or abusive, is likely to harass, upset or embarrass any other person, misrepresents your identity, or advocates or promotes any unlawful act.
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Use Standards through the use of our website. If a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem necessary. Failure to comply with these Acceptable Use Standards constitutes a material breach of these terms and conditions and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- A warning being issued to you.
Fruity Tooty will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information you provide to us is kept secure.
However, because of the nature of the internet, we cannot and do not guarantee that personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted. Consequently, your privacy cannot be guaranteed.
Please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Statement below.
QUERIES/CONCERNS - CONTACT
If you have any other queries or concerns regarding your use of this website or these terms and conditions, please contact…
This site is owned, operated and provided by:
Fruity Tooty Fresh Foods,
1 Pebble Lane, Aylesbury , Bucks HP20 2JH
Direct line: 01296 435508
VAT Reg. No: 630 622 571